Version 15 of DB/TextWorks adds Windows Server 2012 R2 support and other features.
The latest release of Presto includes mobile website capability, and new searching and homepage features.
Version 15 of Web Publisher Pro adds Windows Server 2012 R2 and other features.
The latest version of TIMS, Trimagic's flagship library system, is now available for demonstration. See the TIMS brochure for an overview of features and benefits, then give us a call on +61(0)2 65501175 for a personalised online demonstration.
The latest version of Trimagic's records management system is now available. Designed for flexibility, but without compromising on compliance, TRAKS meets the needs of the modern records manager. Call us now on +61(02) 94985461 for a personalised online demonstration.
The best way to make your DB/Text Works library catalogue easily and widely available is with a browser-based OPAC accessible via the internet. But what if you don’t have Web Publisher Pro or the necessary IT infrastructure?
New Product Releases
Inmagic DB/TextWorks 15
Inmagic have released an update to DB/TextWorks, Version 15 has the following new features:
- Rich Text field type.
- Call Number field type.
- SMTP email functionality.
- Interface changes and increases in limits on various database functions.
- Import document upgraded for text extraction.
Features introduced in version 14
- Windows 8 support.
- Ability to create Profiles containing frequently used parameter sets (fields, record matching, file type, etc.) for use when importing and exporting records, and emailing reports. (This feature removed the need to keep recreating these parameter sets each time you wanted to use them.)
- Typographical error correction in validation list entries and records. (Previously, correcting a typographical error, such as a lower- or upper-case letter, in a correctly spelled validation list entry did not allow records to be updated as well: an error message reported that the target entry was already in the list. Now, there is a message allowing records to be updated.)
- Updated spell-check software and dictionaries.
- Improved support for viewing PDF files.
Customers subscribing to the Inmagic DB/TextWorks Annual Maintenance program will automatically receive version 14.5. If you are not already on the Maintenance program and you would like further details, or if you just want to know more about DB/TextWorks generally, please call us on +61 (0)2 65501175.