Version 15 of DB/TextWorks adds Windows Server 2012 R2 support and other features.
The latest release of Presto includes mobile website capability, and new searching and homepage features.
Version 15 of Web Publisher Pro adds Windows Server 2012 R2 and other features.
The latest version of TIMS, Trimagic's flagship library system, is now available for demonstration. See the TIMS brochure for an overview of features and benefits, then give us a call on +61(0)2 65501175 for a personalised online demonstration.
The latest version of Trimagic's records management system is now available. Designed for flexibility, but without compromising on compliance, TRAKS meets the needs of the modern records manager. Call us now on +61(02) 94985461 for a personalised online demonstration.
The best way to make your DB/Text Works library catalogue easily and widely available is with a browser-based OPAC accessible via the internet. But what if you don’t have Web Publisher Pro or the necessary IT infrastructure?
New Product Releases
Inmagic Presto 4.6
The latest version of Inmagic's Social Knowledge Network platform, Presto, includes the following key features.
With the new Presto mobile website capability users can access content from most mobile devices including Apple iPhones and iPads, Windows phones and tablets, and Android phones and tablets.
- Search engine content feed enables a Presto database to be indexed by the major search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo), making content more likely to be found by users.
- Browse choices enables searchers to view database field values before searching, thereby eliminating guesswork and helping them to find the information they need.
- Search strategies can be saved for re-use at a later time. Searches can be shared with others or kept private.
- Content Type dropdown lists enable users to limit the display of search results to particular content types.
- Quick search has been updated, so that users can specify which content types and fields will be searched.
- Tag cloud can be displayed to include all submitted tags.
- Slide show has been updated to support PDF thumbnails and skip any records without images.
- Permalinks can be set so that URLs on a website or Presto menu can link directly to a specific homepage.
The TextWorks Connector that allows Presto to index TextWorks databases has been updated to support an easier method for the initial indexing of TextWorks content.
You can find further information on Presto 4.6 on the Inmagic website, or contact Trimagic on +61(0)2 65501175 to discuss its features and arrange a demonstration.